I only stayed for 2 days but I had a great time. The room was impecable, the bath was crystal clean, the service excellent. Breakfast was fine and I really enjoyed having my tea and working in the lounge bar.
There were constructions accross the street, but the good isulation kept any noise outside the hote.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steigenberger Parkhotel at Konigsallee 1a, known in short as the KO, is one of the best hotels in Dusseldorf. Being situated only a few minutes away from the city's famous historic centre, the luxury hotel with its spacious rooms and exceptional service leaves nothing to be desired. And on the culinary side your palate will be pampered at the highest level. Fine dining with a view of the KO Bogen from the Restaurant Artiste, champagne and finger food in a trendy pub, the Steigenberger Eck, and the newest cocktails in the famous Etoile Bar. You can relax in the fitness and wellness area, or while jogging or walking along the Rhine terraces. The spacious, historical halls are the perfect location for high-class occasions such as weddings, jubilees and important conferences. The opera house, the theatre and museums such as the K21 or the Museum Kunstpalast are also located not far from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Parkhotel Duesseldorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Parkhotel Duesseldorf düsseldorf
- Steigenberger Parkhotel Duesseldorf Hotel düsseldorf