We stayed one night at Steigenberger in Dusseldorf during the week-end of the Japanese Day. In chronological order: the welcome was good and checkin fast. However, we should not be asked if we want help with the luggage with hesitation, it should be taken to the room, it is a 5 star hotel, that is the least ! The room was great, large, very nice bed and sofa, nice TV, comfortable bathroom (little small though). The black dots are: no free internet in the room and no coffee/tea making facility. With its standard and its location, this hotel must receive a lot of business travelers; therefore I cannot comprehend that Internet is an extra/paying option in the room. And please a kettle and some tea bags, that is so basic. How dare they put this in the room service for 4,50 euro. we ordered dinner in the room and the food was quality (besides the fries, unfrozen and not fresh). The breakfast as included in the room rate which was good but I cannot recall what I have eaten! If I tell you I remember my breakfast from 3 years ago at Novotel Aachen, I think you get my point. Oh, and the cappucino was worse than the one I get from my coffee machine at work, this I remember.
The review might sound critic but all in all, i would still recommend it. location and room are worth it. But with little costless improvement (internet, kettle and tea/coffee, better breakfast), this would have been a truly 5 star-experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steigenberger Parkhotel at Konigsallee 1a, known in short as the KO, is one of the best hotels in Dusseldorf. Being situated only a few minutes away from the city's famous historic centre, the luxury hotel with its spacious rooms and exceptional service leaves nothing to be desired. And on the culinary side your palate will be pampered at the highest level. Fine dining with a view of the KO Bogen from the Restaurant Artiste, champagne and finger food in a trendy pub, the Steigenberger Eck, and the newest cocktails in the famous Etoile Bar. You can relax in the fitness and wellness area, or while jogging or walking along the Rhine terraces. The spacious, historical halls are the perfect location for high-class occasions such as weddings, jubilees and important conferences. The opera house, the theatre and museums such as the K21 or the Museum Kunstpalast are also located not far from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Steigenberger Parkhotel Duesseldorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Parkhotel Duesseldorf düsseldorf
- Steigenberger Parkhotel Duesseldorf Hotel düsseldorf