Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf
Melia.com
$192
$179
  • Pool
NH Duesseldorf City Nord(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
$70
$66
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
$65
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
$125
$121
Auszeit Hotel Dusseldorf(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
$56
$54
  • Bar/Lounge
1,430 results
All reviewsmedia harbourfloor to ceiling windowsclub roomriver viewgreat hotelold towncorner roomcigar loungemodern hotelbreakfast was amazingrestaurants and barstop floorgreat roomunderground parkingrooms are spaciousbusiness districtcity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The Hyatt Regency in Duesseldorf is in a trendy neighborhood close to the old harbor.
The Hotel is modern and well managed.

The staff was accommodating and went out of their way to assist (at least for the most part)

My room was well equipped. It was easy to work in the room. I enjoyed the HD TV. The lightning system was excellent.

You have to walk across the bridge and for another 2 blocks to get access to a public bus. Taxis were available but of course more expensive.

I enjoyed the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. It was however strange you needed to climb stairs to get there from the locker rooms.

The gym was small and only had a very limited variety of work out equipment.

I had been traveling for almost 2 1/2 months and worked all day on the computer. I called the front desk around 9.30 pm and was told the restaurant will close at 10pm.

I was hungry and was looking forward to a dinner. I decided to stay at the hotel instead of getting dressed and order a taxi to get to another restaurant.

I hurt my feed when walking around a trade show in London the days before and was wearing Birkenstock sandals, long jeans and an top brand white shirt.

I was at the restaurant at 9.40pm and refused entry due to a dress code. The manager was unable to show me their dress code policy I was asked to eat in the noisy bar instead, or order room service.

I mentioned I was a Diamond member with Hyatt and and stayed at Hyatt hotels around the globe for the last 2 months. I also mentioned I did not want to change, and would prefer to eat in the almost empty restaurant.

The manager refused and asked me to leave. All of this happened with my colleague standing next to me. I was upset and complaint to the front desk without a solution.

I got dressed and spent 30.00 EURO on taxi rides to have some french fries and hamburger in the city. After all the restaurant is in a hotel, and the only restaurant in that hotel. My opinion: Guests should have been accommodated without hesitation.

I was happy with the rest of my stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank eTurboNews
Reviewed November 2, 2012

A really nice hotel with friendly staff. The rooms were of a very high standard with beautiful views (especially by night) over the River. I didn't personally have breakfast but my colleagues assure me of it's quality

1  Thank Jaci W
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Excellent Hotel if you are travelling with your beloved dog. The Hyatt Regency Hotel in Düsseldorf caters for every wish your animal may have. They supply you with a luxurious doggy bed in camel leather, food and water bowls with Evian water and a lovely doggy pate especially made for the
Hyatt Regency Hotel. They even offer a doggy babysitter who will look after your pet while you are at the theatre or sightseeing. They take him or her for their regular walks. What was so wonderful was the personal letter they write to your dog on your arrival.
Thumbs up to this great hotel and service!

Room Tip: King-size bed with a view of the harbour and the old town. The rooms are spacious and luxuriously furnished. I did not find any plastic. Everything is made of the highest quality materials and details are all catered for. Their are guest gowns, slippers, fridge and tea/coffee beverages. All rooms have a modern design bathroom en suite in black marble and granite. All rooms are quiet due to the special glass that keeps out the sounds. Remember this hotel lies almost on the water and nowhere near cars or loud tourists. I loved the views and the bathroom with a bath and a rain-shower.
2  Thank Celeste F
HRDUSSE, Geschäftsführer at Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear Celeste F,

thank you very much for your great Feedback regarding your recent visit at Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf.

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us so much, and your dog our V.I.D. (Very Important Dog) Service!

Since we implemented this service we received nothing but positive reactions on it, as for most of our guests their dog is a full family member, and they wish them to receive just the same excellent service, they can expect from a 5* hotel.

So just feel always more than welcome to us, and it would be a pleasure having you with us soon again.

With best regards,

Monique Dekker

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Checked in for four nights for work. Amazing views from the rooms and suites, which the lovely front desk staff upgraded me to.

Great bar for snacks and sushi. As a female traveller I felt totally at ease eating alone in the evening.

Very funky design, and used a lot in fashion shoots and you can see why. Only really small gripes, no milk for tea in the bar, and the lights in the room need an advance degree to figure out which combination turn them all off at night. Do not attempt after a few drinks ....you will fail!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The location is a bit out of the way, but not really. The staff are great and the rooms excellent. The breakfast was very good. Try to get a room over looking the water. The city is great to walk around in. Dont taxi, unless your going really far.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends