“Yummy”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Friedrichstadt
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great Mexican food, good Beer and cocktails. We did not take the advice and book ahead, so we had to wait for a while on a busy Saturday night... The staff looked after us well serving drinks while we waited. Yes it was worth the wait, the food was tasty and nicely spiced. My wife who doesn't like much chose was able to choose less hot options whereas I was able to spice it up.

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

On a Wednesday there is no problem to get a seat.
Still the restaurant is not empty but has quite international guests .... next to my table a group of Indians enjoyed their dinner, close to a Russian group ...
Restaurant feedback is quite easy:
quick service, good beer and nice cocktails, tasty Mexican style food (I love the lamb filet in plum sauce ...).
Definitely a recommendation for the ones who like Mexican food!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I used to visit this restaurant because of its great food and friendly service.My favourite dish was chili con carne.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I will be the first to admit I am no expert on Mexican food(my friend dining with me is) but I am fussy about fresh food and was not disappointed by Bandido.
The owner Britt Ekland ( well...it isn't really her but she looks like her !) could not be more helpful and the staff are smiling and efficient.
They have a genuine Mexican chef and they spiced up the food at our request to a perfect level.
It's a busy place,popular with locals and I recommend a try, the steaks look amazing by the way.
We had the sharing platter which was huge!
All in all a positive.

1  Thank Jenben71
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Really nice atmosphere. We were warmly welcomed and the service was friendly the whole evening. Unfortunately not really professional: we ordered some softdrinks to be brought before the wine but we received the wine first. We ordered 2 starters before the main course and we received the main courses before the starters. No apologise offered. The food was ok but not really tasteful. I do not know if we will come back again. We paid 125 € for two starters, 4 main courses, 4 soft drinks and 1 bottle of wine. The price could be ok when these big mistakes had not happened.

1  Thank Naro1982