“A must on every visit”
Review of Pfefferkorn

Pfefferkorn
Ranked #2 of 835 Restaurants in Dortmund
Cuisines: Steakhouse, International, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2017

Having steaks or schnitzels at pfeffercorn is a must on every visit to Dortmund, either one of them is fine, but i really prefer this one.
A nice selection of cuts and beef from different origins in different sizes, the "Cowboy cut" being the largest for a single person i believe, and will satisfy the most hardy beef eater.
I can also gladly recommend the fresh asparagus they serve when in season, unfortunately it was the wrong time for this visit.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

The minute you set foot in this restaurant you can tell it has something special. The atmosphere is authentic German and the service is flawless. The tomato soup is fabulous and the schnitzels are delicious. The only downside is that the restaurant offers only a limited selection of salads (which, by the way, are excellent too). It is not exactly cheap, but value for money is very good. Highly recommebded!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Very nice sirloin !in this place you find many kind of meets from different country and the local is very nice!

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

I have ordered a noodle with beef (€14.9), and a 0.2l beer (€1.3). When I received the bill, the price of food is correct, but the beer is charged as 0.3l (€2), where the menu doesn't have this price item. The bad thing is that I order one beer only, but they charge me for 2 cups, which is totally wrong. What is the worst is that when I pay €20, they didn't return any sum to me, assuming that I'm paying a tip of more than €3 which I have not agreed on at all, what a scam to the no.1 restaurant in Germany!

Reviewed July 16, 2017

We were recommended by relatives in Dortmund to meet and eat there which we did and may I say it was probably the best choice we could have made.
the menu offered a great variety of food and a chose traditional German port fair which was truly amazing.
Great food, great drink, great company and above all great staff
Well done.