“Very nice pub”
Review of Pfefferkorn

Pfefferkorn
Ranked #2 of 835 Restaurants in Dortmund
Cuisines: Steakhouse, International, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Very nice sirloin !in this place you find many kind of meets from different country and the local is very nice!

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

I have ordered a noodle with beef (€14.9), and a 0.2l beer (€1.3). When I received the bill, the price of food is correct, but the beer is charged as 0.3l (€2), where the menu doesn't have this price item. The bad thing is that I order one beer only, but they charge me for 2 cups, which is totally wrong. What is the worst is that when I pay €20, they didn't return any sum to me, assuming that I'm paying a tip of more than €3 which I have not agreed on at all, what a scam to the no.1 restaurant in Germany!

Reviewed July 16, 2017

We were recommended by relatives in Dortmund to meet and eat there which we did and may I say it was probably the best choice we could have made.
the menu offered a great variety of food and a chose traditional German port fair which was truly amazing.
Great food, great drink, great company and above all great staff
Well done.
I am back on 13th August with friends for a meal

Reviewed July 1, 2017

We were sitting on a nice terrace in Dortmund and decided to check the Tripadvisor app for a nice restaurant. It turned out that the restaurant next to us was the number one in Dortmund so we went to Pfefferkorn. It was a saturday night but it was not very busy, not even half of the tables at the terrace were full. We both ordered a schnitzel, I had the schnitzel diavolo. The schnitzel itself tasted good, nice tender meat. The tomato sauce on it was not so good so I wiped most of it of it. The fries were good and the salad was also nice. Service was okay, they didn't really speak English though which is weird in a touristy area. A nice thing here was also that a Bacardi coke was only €3,50 which you don't see a lot in restaurants. Overall it was a good dinner, not the best of Dortmund probably but still good. We paid €45 for two schnitzels, a big bottle of water and 4 Bacardi cokes, not bad!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

I had dinner in terrace. My choice was Don juan stake with noodles it was very good with big side salad. Desert traditional apple pie was also very good. Location is excellent in downtown of Dortmund. I can recommend.