“Great steak but pricey”
Review of Pfefferkorn

Pfefferkorn
Ranked #2 of 825 Restaurants in Dortmund
Cuisines: Steakhouse, International, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2017

I guess you get what you pay for, the steak was superb but I would expect no less at the prices. Myself and a colleague had a couple of beers a steak each and a side of bearnaise and didn't get much change out of 100 Euros. The restaurant has a lovely feel to it, the beer is good and, as I say, the steak was great. For a special occasion...perfect.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Located right between the Dortmund "U" and the pedestrian zone, Pfefferkorn surprised with excellent meat quality, perfect preparation (we tried "English" = medium rare and medium and they were both on the spot), fast and friendly service and a cozy table. We can see why this is rated Dortmund's #1 restaurant and already decided to eat there agin tomorrow. We really enjoyed the steak Paris (with pepper sauce of course). Try this - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

My girlfriend and I we had dinner here last night, we both are vegetarian and we have been surprised on how awesome the Tofuschnitzle was. Great job and you guys should give Lufthansa some pointers on how to make great vegetarian food

Reviewed May 13, 2017

Very good meat, and side dishes.
You have to visit this place!
The pepper souse is really testy, but lack a little bit of heat/spicyness

1  Thank MrPrasartPongpet
Reviewed April 26, 2017

My wife and I enjoyed great steaks right after a BVB Football match. Without a reservation, we only waited 10-15 minutes for a table among fellow BVB fans. The steaks were terrific and the prices were quite reasonable.