“Superb”
Review of Das Dog - CLOSED

Das Dog
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Had 2 original hot dogs there on saturday were fabulous my mate had chilli cheese dog he said was stunning

Reviewed February 5, 2014

The title says it all. This place has terrific hot togs. We stop in every couple of weeks to try a new dog and we've never been let down. Good value too. Two dogs and a soda for around 6 Euros.

1  Thank James B
Reviewed February 1, 2014

very tasty! very clean! beautiful place! if they could only serve u a bit faster... :) but it is worth waiting!!!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I'm from the U.S.A. Das Dog serves up a delicious hot dog that is far more fancy than most American dogs. They get a little messy, but I love them!!

1  Thank Crystal C
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I like this place so much because of two reasons:
First of all it is a really tasty food there! I don't now how they do it but it's really difficult to stop eat more and more, so be careful :)
And one more important thing it is atmosphere. Stuff in Das Dog very kind and positive so i felt myself like at home.
So if you want to try home made food don't miss this place.
Thank you for your food and I obviously will visit you again then I come back to the city.