“Good, cheap,...Perfect”

Ranked #42 of 2,383 Restaurants in Cologne
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Cash Only, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Neustadt-Süd
Description: In my "shop" put a big piece of my soul, because I love my work. We buy fresh ingredients at the market It is my joy to make my Arab staff familiar with my concept of quality and friendliness. The special recipes with exotic spices are my secret. I weigh myself, the individual constituents of my spice mixes. Especially for falafel and shawarma there is nothing comparable in the region delicious. My meat is marinated in its own ritual and directly processed in the kitchen.
“Good, cheap,...Perfect”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

It's becoming one of my favorite place in Köln: generous portions, tasty and super prices. Simple place with few tables.

• Turkish first
Cologne, Germany
“Very good, quick, and cheap”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have yet to eat a full meal here but have stopped by for a quick Felafel for the run. All the ingredients are fresh. You see them make the felafel balls right in front of you. The are tasty, crisp and hot. For less than €2 a roll, it is perfect. It is a crowded and noisy place so just beware. I suspect the rest of the food is good but cannot comment on that (quite yet). We just moved to Köln so I am sure I will be back again.

• Visited July 2013
Cologne
“Great lebanese cuisine!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This small restaurant is near the cinema 'Off Broadway' and offers a self-service meal. We have often been there for a quick bite and it is always fresh and delicious. The hummus and Falafel are really good, the salad ingredients very fresh and the people working there are very friendly and helpful. The menu is printed above the serving area so you can see what the choice is - it is a mixture of various meats, salads with a yoghurt topping and wraps. There is no alcohol served but everyone gets free tea with the meal and there are soft drinks and a yoghut drink available. It is very much to be recommended for a quick informal meal.

• Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Good falafel on the go”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

It's a good place to stop by and order a falafel to go. You pay 2 euros and you are set. The quality of the food is good, but I have had better middle eastern food and indeed had the best falafel at a place on the street parallel to the Rhine river, in the Alter Markt area (the place is called Beirut, it's all of the way to the end). But Habibi is good if you are planning on going to the cinema next door. It's also good if you are on a budget. The service is great. They offer you a small glass of tea with your order.

• Visited January 2013
Santiago, Chile
“Best falafel in town”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

It may not look the part from the outside, but this is really the best place for middle eastern fast food. Very friendly, and with real charm. The cash register is a sight to behold, takes you back in time.

Visited December 2012