“Reasonable”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Altstadt-Nord
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We first took a table close to the entrance but there were Germans drinking and speaking almost screaming close to us, we then asked to change our table. After a while we ordered ribs (my partner) and steak (me), the food was served quite fast. My boyfriend's meal was ok according to him, but then when I tried mine I noticed my steak was almost completely raw I made sure to ask for a well done one but it seems that the waitress completely ignored this detail, and then we called another waitress who took my plate to the kitchen, after about 20 minutes she brought another full steak with sauce which still wasn't well done enough for my taste. Not bad but not that good either, it could be better.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Just went in there today for lunch and ordered self serve salad bar. When I was half way serving my salad a fury mouse came onto the salad bar to help himself! I left my plate and told the waitress and walked out disgusted! Thank goodness I saw it on time.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Was so looking forward to this meal with my family. Food looked Ok. All the same cut though. No visible difference between rib eye or rum etc. Sweet corn turned up late. Then the uninvited guests started to make their appearance. Counted 4 at one point. All well established and braisen. 2 mice just sat having a wash watching us. Wife and daughter freaked. Meal ruined. Poor waitress got a bollocking for sitting us there. Obviously a prime mouse spot just near the stone rockery behind the salad bar. Manager a bit blasie. Enough said. Didn't pay and left . Looked on tripadvisor and sure enough it,s obviously a long term issue. . . . . . . :(

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Our evening was spoiled by the mice that crawled on the wall around the salad bar, on seats and the floor. The staff did not seem concerned by or willing to do anything about the vermin that shared the restaurant with their customers. When I spoke to the manager he acknowledged the mice but did not offer any apology. I then explains to our waitress that we would not be paying for thr meal - she promptly offered a reduction of 50%, probably their usual response to the mouse problem. I then went to find the manager as he did not want to speak to us and left s waitress to deal with us. When I made my concerns clearly and a little more loudly he was more than happy to waive the cost of the meal. IF ONLY I HAD LOOKED ON TRIPADVISOR BEFORE WE WENT - IT IS APPARENT THAT THE MICE HAVE BEEN A LONG STANDING PROBLEM.SO MANY OTHER RESTAURANTS IN THE AREA, GIVE THIS ONE A MISS UNLES YOU FANCY YOUR CHANCE AS THE PIED PIPER.

1  Thank Cheryle A
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is a real steakhouse! Location is easy to find and central, the restaurant is big and it has simple and characteristic furniture. Meals are fantastic, especially the soups and the meat. Moreover, it is not expensive and staff is kind. Great place!