“Great restaurant, great atmosphere, great food.”
Review of 4 Cani - CLOSED

4 Cani
Neighborhood: Altstadt-Nord
Description: Mood Food with the special ,,Cani Touch" A delicious range of Italian, Asian and Pacific dishes. Pasta, pizza, wok, fresh fruits, salads, fancy desserts. A fresh cuisine, ,,just in time" prepared for you. This is the ,,CANI FOOD". Fresh For You! A fresh and tasteful cuisine - this is the Cani philosophy. Everything you order is freshly prepared for you - just in time. Along with it have Italian coffee specialities, fruity or dry wines, Peroni, a chilled Italian premium beer, and refreshing drinks. You can have a fast breakfast with freshly baked focaccia, small snacks, light dishes, sweet, spicy or classically Italian, everything freshly prepared for you with the special ,,Cani touch". Welcome to the Cani World.
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

4Cani, is a regular choice for us now, love the food, especially the Thai chicken salad, salmone lime, udon wok noodles and the
Tomatini feta. It's definitely worth waiting for a table to become free outside at busy times because it's a great place to enjoy a little people watching. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Nice place to visit with friends. It is probably too busy and loud for a date night, however. Good food. Friendly staff.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

After a morning of shopping my husband and I wanted to try 4 Cani for lunch as we had coffee here before and it was very good quality coffee. But unfortunately the pizza was soggy, and the salad was very gritty like it hadn't been washed enough. I sent back my salad to get a different salad with salmon but was still not impressed as there was so much dressing and the salmon was fried. The menu didn't state it was fried on the so that was a bummer as I was getting a salad to eat something a little healthy. So it kind of defeated the purpose! Service was actually pretty fast for European standards and the waitress was very helpful when I returned my first dish. But it wasn't what we were expecting with how great the menu sounded. I would say skip it and try somewhere else or maybe just stick with a pasta dish as it seems they may specialize more in that.

1  Thank Emily M
Reviewed December 9, 2013

4 Cani always seems to be busy. It's in a good location and has a nice vibe about it.
The food is pretty good, but the service extremely slow...
Safe bet for decent food and atmosphere whatever the occasion.

2  Thank Alicew25
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Since some reviewers seem to have a problem with the food at the "4 Cani" I decided to add my comment too. We had two dishes of the Italian-Thai fusion food and we loved it. Very nice the meat in red curry sauce with spaghetti or the chicken with noodles or rice.
I was rather late in the evening in a cold November night and so there were only a few people in the restaurant. It was nice sitting in the corner and watching the various Italian landmarks on the walls. No way to "see and be seen" and not at all hip. But – ambiance is a matter of taste.
Very friendly service.