Travelling single, and on a budget, I chose this hotel with some trepidation. I couldn't have chosen better! The hotel in general and the rooms are super-clean, the furniture and fittings are modern and there is ample storage. Breakfast guarantees a good start to a day of sightseeing and the staff are helpful and welcoming.
If I was to pick fault the only comments I can possibly make are:
1. A box of tissues could be provided in the bedroom
2. More plug points in the bedroom
Hardly earth shattering problems in what is a hotel the owners can be proud of.
Other reviewers have mentioned the small size of the single rooms which is true, however they contain all I require and therefore served my purpose really well.
Should I ever visit Cologne in the future I will definitely book the Hotel Weber again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our small and friendly hotel is located in a quiet neighbourhood in the very heart of Cologne. Walking distance to all the famous sights of our beautiful city centre. The ,,Neumarkt" e.g. in 5 min. The well known hot spot ,,Zülpicher Platz" is only 200 meters down the road. Excellent transport links to the central station/Hauptbahnhof (4 stops), university (2 stops), the Cologne Fair/Koelnmesse (5 stops), the Lanxessarena (5 stops) and our central location close to the shopping streets "Hohe Straße" and "Schildergasse" (pedestrian zones) as well as to our famous Old Town (Altstadt) make our hotel the choice for both business and leisure travelers visiting our beautiful city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Weber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weber Hotel Cologne