Where should I start???
1. Make sure you arrive before they close the reception (quite early actually) or call to find out where to get your key.
2. The carpet was horrible...worn out (although not completely dirty)...
3. They started drilling and hammering at 7 in the morning!!! I specified I need a quiet room because I was there for a very important meeting. I went to the reception at 8 a.m. to ask what it going on and the very unfriedly lady said well, they need to work on some pipes, nothing she can do. She did not offer a price reduction or an alternative room.
4. They have a dog all over the breakfast area...
5. The heating was not working, the outside temperature in January was below freezing. I caught a cold.
6. No batteries in the remote control.
7. Parking in the area is incredibly expensive. Make sure you consider that when you calculate the total price for the trip.
OK, fair enough, the second night the heating worked and they did not hammer at 7 a.m. anymore, so I was actually able to sleep (it did not help much, I was already sick and the meeting was over anyway). I could say it was decent on the second night. But after such a nightmarish first experience I think one would have to be crazy to stay with them!!! I found very good offers for other places for just a few more Euros. I would never consider staying there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HRS, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Muller reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muller Hotel Cologne