See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located near the airport in Cologne Germany. It was very clean and quiet. It was too far to walk so I had to take a cab to the airport. There was no food or beverages available nearby, also quite a walk.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Spend 5 night for business propuse in this hotel.
Room was clean and in a good side. The front desk people was nice and friendly.
Breakfast is available from 5 am. Not so big but enough with variety of chooses.
Only think I miss during my stay was to have a restaurant for dinner or even lunch time.
In general good for an airport hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Very nice hotel. Stayed for one night as was flying back to uk early in the morning. Staff available at all hours and even allowed us to check in early. Always efficient even with a few inches of snow outside. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Had a 1 night stay at this hotel. On arrival we asked reception if we could book another room due to a family member missing connection flight. This was possible but we had to pay 173euro for it. I had paid 99 for our room previously. On checking the hotel website and other search engines i found out that it was only 119 euro!. I queried why in morning but i got no answer.
Rooms are very basic and no facilities for coffee.
15 minute walk / 2 minute taxi ride (12 euro cost) from airport.
We did not use breakfast option.
Value for money, No, close to airport yes. I paid 85uro at Leonardo Airport hotel on our outward journey and is miles ahead. Very disappointed as feel I have been robbed.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a budget hotel in Cologne specially during the Trade fair Times. I would recommend this place. It’s very near the Köln Bonn Airport. A little tricky in regards to the transport from Airport -Hotel if you have baggage, otherwise walkable. Nice staff. Bring your travelling irons( heads-up). Do ask about the breakfast price (included or not)

The rooms are clean and nice.

Date of stay: October 2017