Lowest prices for your stay
$84
$67
Expedia.com$80
eDreams$84
CheapTickets$80
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here whilst exploring Koln and the christmas markets. We had a great time, the staff were very friendly, chatty and informative. The room was clean and comfy and breakfast was great, even had smoked salmon as an option. I think it was the first time the staff had seen a Kilt, especially in december a d it certainly was a conversation starter. We will most definately be back and next time we will have our baby girl to share the christmas markets with.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2014

If you want to enjoy the hightlights of a city choosing a hotel in the center of town is your best option. It saves you travelling time so you get the most out of your trip.
This weekend we booked a room in Hotel Callas am Dom, and indeed: we had a splendid view on Cologne's dome from the balcony of our hotel. This hotel is is situated on the cologne's main shopping street so you don't have to carry your purchases all day; you simply drop them of at your hotel. Reception at the hotel desk was very friendly, the room, bathroom, beds etc OK. This hotel offers a good continental breakfast: coffe, tea, rolls, chacuterie, cheeses, fruit, milk etc.
You'll find a parking garage at 100m. Very interesting: The Römisch-Germanisches Museum where you can see a splendid exhibition of Roman art, utensils etc.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tourtripper
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The hotel is located 300 meters from the train station Koln Hbf.. In the commercial center of the city, on a pedestrian street Hobe Strase.
The entry is small, only a door next to a shop.
The lobby is small and the elevator is small too.
It is simple, but comfortable. The room is small, with a comfortable bed, good mattress and good bedding.The bathroom is lighty and airy.
There is wifi throug all the hotel.
It has a led tv, but it hasn't hairdryer.
It is very clean and quiet, especially the rooms located in the opposite side of the entry.
Breakfast is basic but correct and served on the first floor in a small room.
I had a problem paying my bill. I paid cash but then the hotel charged the amount on my credit card by mistake.
I made the claim and immediately they solved the problem. Thanks to Mina Meshkati and Ben Souissi for your professionalism.
The staff is very friendly. They help you to discover the city, with train schedules and whatever you need.

Room tip: Opposite the entrance rooms are quiet.
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ivanna B
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

All staff we encountered were terribly rude and unhelpful. We had an issue with the website we booked through and they were unwilling to work with us.

The room itself was basic and clean. The walls are the thinnest I have ever experienced (sounded like our neighbors were in the room with us watching TV).

I think there are much better places to stay for the price, especially considering the staff.

Date of stay: December 2013
2  Thank sushimaven
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This hotel seemed great for the price. Excellent location, clean and spacious bathroom, perfect location. This is no bells and whistles hotel, but it has what you need for a comfortable stay. Excluding one thing. I could hear EVERYTHING from the room next store. Both nights we stayed the person in the next room snored so loud I was up until two in the morning. It is seriously upsetting when you can't sleep from snoring, and you can't wake the person up to inform them. I could hear every sneeze and cough too. I won't stay here in the future only because the sound proofing was non existent. The hotel hit the mark on all other categories.

Room tip: We had a room in the back, and it was free of street noise. From other reviews, I think that's the safest place to stay.
Date of stay: November 2013