“Ok, but no more...”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Neustadt-Süd
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We had high expectations given some of the reviews but were a little disappointed. The service is good and very friendly but the food was not the best we've had and prices are actually rather high. Nothing wrong with the place really just a little simple and not as tasty as we had expected or had before in Cologne.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The ambience and decor are excellent. The food is exceptional. Our service was outstanding, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. This is the best Thai food we have ever had, and we will definitely be back on our next trip to Cologne.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a lovely dinner at Thai Haus. The food was excellent, the service great and the price very reasonable. We had the mixed Thai starter for 2 shared between three of us - there was plenty food but of course 2 of everything made it hard to share evenly - ordering this for two people would almost sort you out without needing a main meal. We had a variety of main meals from crispy duck to lamb curry, all excellent, but in the end way too much food. The only dissapointing thing the whole evening (which is why I did not give 5 stars) is that the "fresh" fruit salad was mainly canned lychees and local melon - I have had much better fresh tropical fruit salads.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went into this place, was quite full.
Was met by an unfriendly waiter who informed me that there was no place to sit towards the inside of the restaurant.
When I went to ask him about another table, he turned away and left before I could get in a word. Clearly success has spoiled this place. I left immediately feeling unwelcome.

1  Thank TeeBow
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I visited Thai Haus with a friend last week where we very much enjoyed the mixed starter.
As a main course I went for a lovely Chicken Curry and my friend went for fish curry.
The interior of the restaurant is rather dated and can use a new fresh look.
The staff are very friendly.