This is an excellent hotel! The highlights for me were:
- friendly, multilingual staff
- well sized comfortable rooms
- excellent breakfasts with lots of choice.
- very comfortable beds.
Areas where the hotel could improve:
- having in-room safes for valuables. It is unusual for a hotel like this not to have such a facility.
- better aircon. Even in April the rooms felt hot; the aircon on the lowest setting at full blast made little difference.
-updating the pool and other common areas which are a little tired looking.
Location is great..a short walk from the Dom and bars/restaurants as well as the U bahn.