“Excellent nights stay”

Ranked #11 of 58 Cologne B&B and Inns
Dudley
“Excellent nights stay”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Very very friendly owners , who went out of their way to make sure I was happy and waited for me upon arrival.

Hotel is clean and wifi is excellent, they provide you with free tea/coffee and is centrally located.

They gave me tips about cologne and where to go etc and I will be returning very soon.

Thanks guys

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Dudleyguy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Scotland
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Booked 2 rooms on 13th October only to have one cancelled due to overbooking on 16th December less than a week prior to arrival. The cancelled room was a single for my 74 yr old mother. Completely unprofessional and untrustworthy behavior from owners who had obviously had a request for a more lucrative reservation. Booked through Booking.com who I have now called to cancel both rooms. Whoever owns this guest house will obviously think nothing of letting you down.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank SUPTON
Charlotte Amalie, null, United States
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I recently stayed at the Pink Home Cologne August 8 for four nights.

The guest home is located very centrally. I was able to walk everywhere I wanted to go. There is a grocery store just a few blocks around the corner. This was super for getting some food and cocktail supplies!

The price is right for the accommodation. Its certainly not fancy, but homely. There are shared bathrooms but I never found anyone else using them when I needed to, so it was not an issue for me. In addition to the grocery store there is a DM nearby as well; perfect place to get soap, razors, etc.

The best part of my stay was Uwe the host for the guest home. Was was very kind and constantly made sure I was up to date on events during my stay. He really made a wonderful impact on my stay in Cologne and at the guest home. I appreciate that! Thank you for a great time!

Room Tip: Print out a map online before arriving to make getting to the home easier. It's very close to t...
Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Adam F
Stuttgart, Germany
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Their Customer Service is fantastic. My 4 year old and I planned to go to Cologne one weekend. I booked without reading the web-site on Booking.com completely where it clearly says "No children under 16 years". They could have charged me 54 Euro to cancel, but instead they let me cancel for free. They were so nice about it, and there was no hassle. If I'm ever in Cologne without my daughter, I will book here in an instant due to this experience with them,

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank elle954
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The place is nice, quiet, really well situated.
Good atmosphere in a kitschy-funny original decoration.
Uwe, the owner, is also a good guide. Really friendly, and ready to answer any question.
We'll definitly sleep there again if we have the chance to go back to Köln.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Remmidemmi
Bratislava, Slovakia
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Clean and stylish apartment with positive emotion. Close to the city centre and main train station. Uwe, the owner, was waiting for me, he was very helpful, answered all my questions and explained all the details one might need in a foreign city.

Room Tip: Solo room is situated to the courtyyard, almost no view but it's more quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Juraj F
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I can't recommend the pinkhomecologne highly enough, it's clean, stylish and has fantastic attention to detail. Uwe, the owner is fantastic and cannot do enough to help.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple