I visited Cologne for the Christmas markets and chose to stay at the Hilton Cologne. It was easy to find (drove from the Netherlands), and had a nice underground parking garage. The hotel is very close to the cathedral. The Christmas market at the cathedral was PACKED on Saturday evening, but it was still very nice.
The hotel staff were very friendly, and check-in was quick and easy. The room was very nice and clean. It included a comfortable bed, stocked mini-bar, and a large bathroom. Breakfast was great (as usual at a Hilton), and I found the extended breakfast hours on Sunday very convenient. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International