We stayed here after the B&B we wanted couldn't accommodate our 10:30pm arrival. The hotel is just around the corner from the train station and the cathedral, which is by far, in our opinion, one of the best places to be in the city! The room was very spacious, and we got upgraded on arrival!
One word of criticism: the staff seemed to take things a little too literally, and did not seem completely informed about the services. We asked what time the sauna was open, and the front desk replied, "Four." So we asked when it closed, and the front desk said, "Ten." Turns out it was actually open from noon to ten, which made a difference for us. We had similar conversations with the front desk about similar questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International