We spent one night here. The rooms are really nice--a good size, modern, and comfortable. The receptionist was really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Cologne was so interesting that I would have liked to spend three nights here. The cathedral is stunning and the Roman-Germanic museum next to it is fascinating. The location of the Hilton is perfect, less than a five minute walk to those places. Overall, an excellent European five star hotel for a reasonable advance purchase price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International