I visited this hotel twice for short stays. Both time I booked the cheapest room and was upgraded to deluxe as a Gold member. Those rooms were large enough and quite comfortable.
Very bright bathroom with all needed amenities.
Water bottles and sweets were offered as welcome gift.
Nice breakfast, includign on-demand eggs.
Front desk was friendly and quite helpful with advise for places to see and visit during the xmas market.
A few steps from the station and the Cathedral.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International