I love this hotel and stay here frequently and for longish stays. The staff are usually very helpful, especially the bar staff. The regular rooms are a little small, suites are decent size. My only gripe would be that now they have a room service menu on the TV which doesn't always work, and the menu doesn't change which is a bit of a drag when you have a stay of say a week. To have a soup of the day and some other dishes to choose would be great.
There is no swimming pool but there is a pool in the hotel around the corner, which sometimes doesn't charge when you say you are from the Hilton, otherwise it's 9.50euros. If you use this facility do check ahead that there isn't a class going on which would prevent you from swimming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International