Overall, a very nice 3 day stay in this hotel recently. Location is close to the downtown pedestrian area without being on top of it. Its a very easy walk from the train station. Front desk staff is welcoming with excellent English. The room was clean and modern. Others have complained of the rooms being small--- maybe compared to a US hotel, but it was quite large compared to other European hotels. The included full breakfast was definitely a benefit. Only complaint would be the fairly expensive wi-fi. Really Hilton? I'm paying you quite a substantial sum for the room and now you nickel and dime me on wi-fi?? Even the cheapest hotels in the US have free wi-fi! Other than that complaint, we had a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International