Open today: 9:00 PM - 5:00 AM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2016

Pub Crawl Team: Please take this as constructive criticism.

The beer prices at the first venue were not the regular beer prices of the venue. Meaning, the beer prices were higher/"adjusted" for the pub crawl!

The second venue was a very good choice, its one of my favorite pubs in Cologne.

Third and fourth venue and co.: I think the venues picked due to practical and logistical matters. The clubs were just a couple of steps from each other and were empty, there was little going on.

We skipped the final location and rather went partying for ourselves, therefore I can't give any review on that one.

Plus-Side:
- you meet a lot of people
- people are social and nice

Down-Side:
- pubs and clubs choice rather lame

Date of experience: February 2016
3  Thank KlscheJng50674
Reviewed November 28, 2015 via mobile

We had real fun on this pub crawl. We met a lot of cool people and saw the best places in town. Highly recommend for meeting new people and see the best bar for having fun.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank Isa H
Reviewed October 27, 2015

The shots were very small (free) the beer was not free, after an hour waiting at the first venue the tour was taken underground divided into teams for games which we could win free shots of juice laced with something but not very strong. We asked to leave and told we could have a refund, when pressed told to contact booking agent!
When the tour left we returned to the first bar to find the beer price had reduced by 50%!
So we had paid for low alcohol shots and double price beer, while I cannot say about the rest of the bars, it would seem likely to inflate drinks prices for the pub crawl members as they all had wrist bands on. A total rip off and should avoid. Would not repeat again.

Date of experience: October 2015
4  Thank Chris B
Reviewed September 15, 2015

I've done many pub crawls across Europe when travelling solo, its usually a good way to meet other travelers. The reason I like this Pub Crawl better then the others is the locations they take you. On our crawl, they took us to bars that locals actually go to, where in other cities its obvious tourist only locations.

Date of experience: September 2015
4  Thank Boilerg
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

We had one of the best nights on this pub crawl. I went with my boyfriend and 3 other friends. My boyfriend and I got free admissions because that week was our birthday.

There were many free shots. Much like many reviews said, they weren't the strongest shots, but that night we had about 20 shots all together. Most of which were for free and some were bought for one euro, so that night we had loads of fun and ended up saving a lot of money.

The Irish bar we went to had a great atmosphere. People were friendly, and the karaoke was exciting and also gave us a feeling of comfort. Then we went to this bar called the cube where the whole place was white with black light, and we could enjoy free glow sticks and neon face paint.

The people we met on the pub crawl were very friendly and a lot of fun. The group was composed of mostly German, American and British people. After the "official" pub crawl we went into a club where you could enjoy different music downstairs and upstairs. We also got a free long drink.

This pub crawl is something you really can't miss!

Date of experience: August 2015