Flandrischer Hof
Conti Hotel(Cologne)
Hotel Chelsea(Cologne)
Hotel Marsil(Cologne)
  • Room Service
All reviewsbelgian quarterlively areahappily stay here againtriple roombars and restaurantsmain sightsreception staffthe room was nicefree wificentral colognelocation is greatcomfortable hotelbooked this hotelnice breakfastmin walkin decemberper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2013

great location for markets and shopping. Really nice hotel that is spotless and the staff where super friendly. Breakfast was very good. A proper 3 star hotel. The hotel offered a number of facilites that we did not need. Its easily located near the tube station and you could walk to the cenral station.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are really nice, and we had a spectacular view over the skyline of Cologne. The breakfasts provide both hot and cold options and there's something for everyone. We visited specifically to visit the Christmas markets, and this hotel is very near tram station which is about 5mins outside the main town areas, and there is a small market 5mins walk from the hotel. Overall, a very good hotel, and great value for money.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Front desk staff was nice, lobby looked modern, spacious and pleasant enough, stairways ok.
The room was another story: given that this hotel is not very cheap, how about replacing that terrible old fashioned furniture (in German: die alte Bettlade und der alte Kasten [Schrank] - das Mobiliar ist potthaesslich und veraltet).
And how about a lamp that's actually bright enough for reading? Bathroom early eighties, but clean.
Internet (WiFi) worked well in my room, although I have read reviews that said the connection was spotty.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is my second time I have stayed here when I visit cologne for the biannual FSB trade show.
Small single room, but that's all I wam
Nt.
Bed is comfortable, although I should have asked for another pillow.
Room is clean, although I had the old smokers smell from the room, the hotel was full and I made a last minute booking so had to put up with it....actually not too bad, but ask for a non smoking room if it upsets you.
Breakfast room is pleasant and comprehensive
There is a restaurant and piano bar adjacent to reception, which was our business meeting place after hours.
I definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We booked this hotel for the marathon on Sunday 13 sept 2013. Centrally located very clean and friendly hotel.
Breakfast included in our price and very good. All you can eat.
Rooms are very clean with shower or bad. TV.

Pity you have to pay for WiFi

Room Tip: We had rooms at the back of the hotel but don't think it's a problem if you are in the front since it's a small street and on way direction trafic.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends