This is a nice hotel, very well located (10 min walk from the Dom) and somewhat comfortable, but maybe not completely worth the money we paid to stay there. It seems to me that other better options are available in Cologne for the same price — despite of the bathroom, which was rather good; and the bedroom (4 beds dormitory), which wasn't exactly big but had enough space for all 4 people there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The MEININGER Hotel Koln City Center is located on the left bank of the river Rhine in the student district. It is the ideal starting point for shopping trips at Schildergasse and a stroll through the Old Town to Cologne Cathedral. MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation: free WiFi in the lobby, a hotel bar, a guest kitchen and a games room are all great places to get to know our international guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your SMARTY Cologne City Center Hotel | Hostel | Boardinghouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hotel Cologne
- Meininger City Hostel And Hotel
- Meininger City Hostel Hotel
- Meininger City Hostel Cologne