“Best food I've had in a long time!”
Review of Plomari

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sulz
Description: Mezedopolio
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I went with relatives to celebrate a special night. I had no fool experience with Greek food and was a little doubtful. But from the very beginning I felt as if I were a longtime costumer: the staff were very friendly and always willing to take the time to explain the menu and the concept of mezedes. Everything was absolutely delicious!! Very well cooked and seasoned, the food at Plomari is worth a hundred visits! My favourite place from now on!!

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We were Not sure what to expect but absolutely amazing food and the staff are so passionate about the food and the service they were perfection. You cannot get a better restaurant. Absolutely amazing.
A must to ask the staff for recommendations, they know what's best! .

Reviewed August 19, 2016

Delicious food which will beat most in Athens! The owner suggested many of our dishes based on what style of food we liked and he was spot on! The Lamb was cooked to my liking perfectly with flavour and juiciness. The only thing I would say that perhaps the serving sizes were a bit small for sharing plates for 5 pax.

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Lovely place, great foods and you should try their special dessert. (Süper hizmet, süper lezzetli yemekler, özel tatlılarını kesinlikle denemelisiniz.)

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

I was there for the second time and it was perfect like the first one. Vegetables, fish, meat and desert. All options were iicrerebelly delicious. The service is great and the environment is very agreeable. For me it is the best restaurant in Cologne. I highly recommend.