“A little formulaic but enjoyed the visit and food”
Review of Maredo Steakhouse

Maredo Steakhouse
Ranked #1,509 of 2,485 Restaurants in Cologne
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Altstadt-Nord
Reviewed July 23, 2013

On first view thought this looked a bit "plastic" but son fancied it and in fairness the menu was good and not too pricey.

Service was good and no complaints, nearly went back there for tea in the evening.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

So nice restaurant at the river side with known taste. After a walk on river side, good place to refresh.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had heard a lot of good reports on Maredo Cologne, however I need to say I was a little disappointed. The food was ok, nothing overly special. It did not seem that it was prepared with much care, however my steak was cooked to the way I asked. The service was not great, it seems as if there were not enough waiters and waitresses, so it is not really fair to say they were not working hard, rather a management decision not to staff the restaurant properly. Overall ok, however I am not sure I would rush back.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

good menu, good value everyone will find something for himself. Friendly staff and good location close to the DOM. Enjoy!!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

On arrival we were seen but ignored, eventually we were pointed to an area of the restaurant where we sat down, eventually we were given menus and ordered drinks etc.
A waiter while attending to the table next to us dropped a glass on the floor, it smashed covering the floor under our table, quite astonishingly the glass was LEFT ON THE FLOOR THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MEAL WITH THE STAFF WALKING ON THE GLASS SPREADING IT FURTHER AFIELD.
When we got our food it was well cooked and presented and tasted as it should the salad bar was of good quality.
I have eaten in many Maredo,s and the quality and service has always been consistantly very good but the service here was not the best i have experienced, just having someone to greet the customer would have helped to solve these issues.
Also there are cheaper eateries offering a better quality of food and service