“Simple & delicious, ”

Antica Pizzeria Nennillo
Ranked #164 of 2,750 Restaurants in Cologne
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here to celebrate birthday of an italian colleague.

Not my favorite type of pizza but yet the pizza was tasty, fresh ingredients & great dough.
Really recommend the place for a halt during week days in Cologne.

Grazie mille per la birra e la pizza.

Cheers

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Really tasty pizza ,you had the impression it just came from Italy,friendly staff ,nice area
I don't give five stars because the place seemed like a take-away restaurant because it is too small and less decorated from the inside

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Reading all these reviews, I have been here taking two take away pizza.
The personal looked very nice, especially the girl working there, very friendly, they also helped us as the menu was mainly in German.
Pizza were nice but frankly not amazing or the best pizza I never had.
Of course I confirm that such a pizza you cannot have easily around especially in Germany.
They offer around 10 kind of pizzas with some adaptation that in Italy does not exist, as the spicy honey, maybe it is something German like.
Ingredients were fresh and there were classic pizzas and other pizzas with nice composition of ingredients.
Maybe I will come back for another pizza when I am around in Cologne.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank MrHyde2010
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

People, I'm Italian but I'm living in Germany since 2 years and I swear..this pizza is the best I've found! Neapolitan style of course,they are faithful to the Italian tradition so if you are addicted to what is usually proposed like a "normal pizza", stay away or, like I suggest, go to taste a real one to change your idea :).
The ingredients' freshness is something amazing and in my opinion, it's what make them a good pizzeria.

Small place, I suggest to make a reservation, or you can order to take away.

Coffee was nothing special and the prices are "German" but I was so satisfied that I would pay even more xD

Bravi ragazzi!Non vedo l'ora di trovarmi di nuovo a Colonia per tornare a mangiare da voi!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Arriving at 20:00 and getting your pizza at 21:45 is simply not acceptable. The food is good but the service is sluggish, rude and incredibly slow.

Date of visit: June 2018