“Not worth the hype. ”

Menz Burger
Order Online
Ranked #5 of 2,781 Restaurants in Cologne
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

It’s not that is not a good burger. It’s just that the bacon was VERY salty and the bread was average. It was supposed to have maple syrup but it couldn’t feel it. Decent burger but do not worth walking all the way from city center to eat it.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 9, 2019

I visited this restaurant last week after reading several reviews. I can truly say we were not disappointed. We were pleasantly met by the staff who were very welcoming. The waitress had perfect english and even gave us an english menu. After having a glass of their local beer, the burgers arrived and I can say for certain, they were the nicest burgers we have ever had, the burgers were very tasty and perfectly cooked. It is clear they take pride in the food they serve and the price is very reasonable. We were then served an incredible peach cake for dessert. This restaurant was a definite highlight of my trip to Cologne.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Really friendly and relaxed (in a good way) service, super delicious and juicy burgers and AMAZING homecooked sauces! Totally recommendable place for a nice evening out. Thank you!

Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

It's never easy to find a place that caters both to omnivores and vegeterians, but this place excels on both sides! I had a phenomenal veggie burger with delicious onion chutney and small potatoes in skin. I ate evertything on the plate even though I was full to bursting because I couldn't not eat it!
My friends ordered meat burgers and they were content as well :)
Also, we were treated to small apple strudles free of charge, which were just delicious - not too sweet, not too greasy, just the way they should be.
If I come to Cologne again, I know where I'm eating!

1  Thank Vedrana K
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

We visited for lunch and had such a great experience! The waiter we had was very polite and friendly and also spoke very good English and gave us an English menu. The burger was out of this world we could not find any faults what so ever for our experience here and would 100% recommend this restaurant to anyone! We will definitely visit again if we find ourselves back in Cologne! Amazing service and amazing food.

1  Thank miawarner99