See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We paid of 2000 euros for 2 rooms and 3 nights... we were 3 people... the hotel Is absolute crap... old rooms, uncomfortable beds, no elevator, old bath tub and toilet, strange smurf stickers on the toilet mirror...
room were cleaned and breakfast was ok...
Will never ever pay more than 15 euros X night
Thats the real price of What you get... rest Is scam

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2017

Everything was terrible. The staff were so rude, no wifi in the rooms, dirty, expensive, miles out of town, was woken up by the cleaner (though not sure what she does) at 9:30am, no lifts, looks like it's never been painted.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2017

No internet, no costumer service. The room was decent, excellent location, but I won't come back.really poor service! My room was at the third floor and we had no lift, i really do not suggest this hotel if you have any kind of walk disability...generally the bathroom was decently clean but the hot water was inverted with the cold...quite noisy but it was not my first problem, the receptionist (a woman) was cold and quite rude, never smile...she told me usually she has to charge for Internet,which was not working on the third floor by the way

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2016

It has a few good things. Location, close to tram network; typical German pubs close by; nice towels; friendly Iranian at reception. The rest remains desireable. Room painted in orange, white still coming through though; a bit of orange paint on the cupboard; no cupboard handles; carpet doesn't quiet make to the edge of the wall; terrible matress; shower curtain on two sides, when in the trough blocks the water exit.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2016

This place is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in, you would be better off sleeping in the skate ramp park opposite, the walls were all stained and crumbling, the toilet looked like it had not seen a cleaning cloth since it was installed, the bedding had holes in and stains, the shower was just grim, the man on reception is the rudest most ignorant fella I've ever met. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy, terrible experience and I can only say I'm glad I was there for just one night, he asked if we wanted breakfast but if his kitchen is like the rest of the place I'm glad I said no.

Room tip: To choose a good room find a different hotel is my suggestion.
Date of stay: April 2016