“Good food at a reasonable price”

Restaurant Dalmatien Gastro GMBH
Ranked #92 of 719 Restaurants in Bonn
Cuisines: European, Croatian, Central European, German, Barbecue, Eastern European
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ottawa, Canada
“Good food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The service was excellent and the selection was extensive. Would recommend this restaurant. Food was ample and very tasty and the selection of beers extensive.

Visited April 2012

Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent traditional German food”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I was in Bonn for a few nights and wanted to eat German food. I happened to find this little place that is accessed via a doorway then a small staircase down into the restaurant. Inside the traditional German restaurant is wonderful and although I do not speak German, this did not seem to be a problem as they found someone who could and even have an English menu. The people who work there are very friendly.

When I looked about me there were so many people enjoying their meals. The quality and quantity was very German. I went back to eat there a 2nd time - it was New Years Eve and although I didn't have a booking this was not a problem and I was seated and given excellent service although I could tell it was going to be a busy night for the restaurant.

Both nights I ate at this restaurant the food and service was excellent and given the number of German people that eat there this place is very popular because it is good. I would go back again if I was ever in Bonn.

• Visited January 2013