“Good italian food”

Dining options: Reservations
Trieste, Italy
“Good italian food”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

After a long day of meeting, I decided that some spaghetti were needed. Angelo is a very nice restaurant, surprisingly good from any point of view.
I had some unusual spaghetti that were prepared in a big parmesan form just in front of me.
Wine was good, I was warmly welcomed by the owner and kindly served by the staff.
The only problem was at the end of the dinner: they don't accept credit cards, I had to pay cash. You don't expect to use cash in such a place, anyway, the bill was ok and I had enough euros in my wallet.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank eballix

• Turkish first
Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler, Germany
“Best Italian Meal for 15-plus years!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Decide to visit this Italian restaurant in Bonn after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. Was looking for somewhere nice to take my partner on my arrival back home after being away for a couple of weeks. I must say that I/we couldn't have asked for more! A nicely presented restaurant, with a very friendly welcome & a shake-of-the-hand by the boss. Friendly & professional service, and GREAT food (and the portions were more than plenty). Would recommend it to everyone!

• Visited February 2013