This is one of the pricier hotels in Bonn. It is well suited for shopping and dining options only a short walk away. Their dining options on site are very expensive. However they have a "snack grill" where they have reasonable options, also its cheaper to purchase beer, water and soda there, then from the mini bar.
The bed was very hard for our standards and the air conditioner was sub par. However the work out facilities and the proximity to the Rhine for running and walking was supurb.
All in all if you want a good business oriented property close to lots of great stuff, and you don't mind the expense, then this is the spot for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the River Rhine, the Hilton Bonn hotel is situated in the heart of Bonn's city center, close to both businesses and tourist attractions. Guests will find this Bonn hotel the ideal location for trip to the cosmopolitan German city. Take a leisurely walk along the riverside and explore historical and contemporary attractions. Enjoy a Terrace brunch or breakfast with stunning views of the River Rhine. Dine at the Grill restaurant serving different cuts of dry aged beef or the finest grilled fish or have a small bite and quick simple dishes to go at SNAX. With a fitness center, pool, sauna and relaxed drinks at the contemporary Kennedy Bar, guests can enjoy more than a peaceful night's sleep in this Bonn hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Bonn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Bonn
- Hilton Bonn
- Bonn Hilton International