Good Hotel, not on top but well equipped. Staff very kind and helpful, rooms clean and gym ok. There is also a small square shaped pool - not good to swim, just to relax or to do some aqua training.
Wifi is really a bad surprise: free only in public areas, and 20€/day in rooms. In addition, it keeps on disconnecting. I would fix this issue, were the Manager: the hotel hosts many business travellers, and would be nice to be able to work in the rooms instead of being obliged to stay at the reception.
Very conveniently located in the city centre and close to the river and public transportation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the River Rhine, the Hilton Bonn hotel is situated in the heart of Bonn's city center, close to both businesses and tourist attractions. Guests will find this Bonn hotel the ideal location for trip to the cosmopolitan German city. Take a leisurely walk along the riverside and explore historical and contemporary attractions. Enjoy a Terrace brunch or breakfast with stunning views of the River Rhine. Dine at the Grill restaurant serving different cuts of dry aged beef or the finest grilled fish or have a small bite and quick simple dishes to go at SNAX. With a fitness center, pool, sauna and relaxed drinks at the contemporary Kennedy Bar, guests can enjoy more than a peaceful night's sleep in this Bonn hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Bonn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Bonn
- Hilton Bonn
- Bonn Hilton International