2 stops on UBahn from station.5 minutes walk to UBahn.Room was fine quiet and well equipped.Pool just for a plunge.Breakfast at 25 euro too expensive as is wi fi. Not very close to food shops or restaurants but some bakeries nearby which serve light breakfast.Rooms at back are quiet. AC was too cold and would not adjust so I turned it off.Poor tv reception on BBC world flickering picture but it had cnn etc too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the River Rhine, the Hilton Bonn hotel is situated in the heart of Bonn's city center, close to both businesses and tourist attractions. Guests will find this Bonn hotel the ideal location for trip to the cosmopolitan German city. Take a leisurely walk along the riverside and explore historical and contemporary attractions. Enjoy a Terrace brunch or breakfast with stunning views of the River Rhine. Dine at the Grill restaurant serving different cuts of dry aged beef or the finest grilled fish or have a small bite and quick simple dishes to go at SNAX. With a fitness center, pool, sauna and relaxed drinks at the contemporary Kennedy Bar, guests can enjoy more than a peaceful night's sleep in this Bonn hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Bonn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Bonn
- Hilton Bonn
- Bonn Hilton International