Front desk reception seems to be overworked and understaffed. Very friendly employees; waited about 20 minutes to check in on a Wed evening. Everything was extremely overpriced:
€20 per day for WiFi access? Come on....racket.
€23 per day to park your car
€20 breakfast worth about €7
Best thing about this hotel was location. Right on the river, close to CGN. Nice running trail on river. Bed was very comfy, decor was extremely modern.
Mediocre Hilton experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the River Rhine, the Hilton Bonn hotel is situated in the heart of Bonn's city center, close to both businesses and tourist attractions. Guests will find this Bonn hotel the ideal location for trip to the cosmopolitan German city. Take a leisurely walk along the riverside and explore historical and contemporary attractions. Enjoy a Terrace brunch or breakfast with stunning views of the River Rhine. Dine at the Grill restaurant serving different cuts of dry aged beef or the finest grilled fish or have a small bite and quick simple dishes to go at SNAX. With a fitness center, pool, sauna and relaxed drinks at the contemporary Kennedy Bar, guests can enjoy more than a peaceful night's sleep in this Bonn hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Bonn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Bonn
- Hilton Bonn
- Bonn Hilton International