“Best in Bonn”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Best in Bonn”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

This has the best atmosphere and breakfast on Sunday morning. I don't speak German and they went out of their way to take care of me. I recommend it 100%.

Visited March 2013

• Greek first
Bonn, Germany
“Nice environment, poor service”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I've been there more than once because of its convenient location just next to the old Stadthaus, and the nice relaxing atmosphere.
They offer a large variety of beverages at normal prizes.
The worst thing about this place is its service...It is very inconsistent and often slow (it may take up to 30 mins to get your drink...this has happened to me more than once).
Moreover, the staff is sometimes impolite and they get easily irritated if you bring along young children.

• Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Beautiful Tearoom in Bonn”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

After been reading many positive comments about this tearoom, I decided to check this place out. The location is very central, just in the market area in city centre of Bonn. The decoration is very unique, beautiful and cozy. My husband and I went there on Friday after noon, around 2ish and the place was packed. Since we had already had lunch from somewhere else, we ordered only drinks and a slice of cake to share. My husband had Kikucha tea (japanese tea) and I just had cappuccino. The drinks were nice. From the menu, there are quite a bit of variety of tea selection so if you are tea lover, definitely should check this place out. We had a slice of Käsekuchen (cheesecake) to share but unfortunately it was the worst cheesecake I have ever had. The cake was very dry and the taste was so bland. I was every disappointed. Not sure if other cakes are good but since I didn't have a good experience for my first time so not sure I will give it a try again. The price is a bit pricey compared to other cafe but you pay for atmosphere and service.

• Visited January 2013
geneva
“Relaxing Beautifully decorated tea room in the centre of Bonn”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by this 5 month old tearoom. Hospitable waitresses, cheerful Moroccan decoration indoors and French country style outdoor sitting. Soups,pastas and delicious pastry and most importantly the unique colourful porcelain tea cups and kettles. A very fine taste in a relexing atmosphere and courteous smiling efficient service. The price is right. Next to city hall in the market place. Colourful blankets are placed outside. Try it you won't regret it!!

• Visited May 2012