“Better inside than out”

Dining options: Reservations
Somerset, United Kingdom
“Better inside than out”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I ate here 2 nights running, ok there are not many places in the area, but the food was very good, clear simple flavours, very fast service, I ate on my own each night and was in and out in 75 minutes each time which suited me.
Family run place, about a 5 minute walk from the Maritim Hotel.
Also very cheap, 3 courses plus beer was under 30 euros each night.
I recommend the peking soup, and all the duck dishes!

• Visited September 2013

Oakland, California
“My mom's favorite”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My parents've been living in bonn for 11years, and my mom loves this restaurant so we occasionally drop there. The food is not bad at all. Sweet, sour, salty or not... you can find your taste. I personally love the service, even got them to do a soup that was not on the menu... so i really recommend this restaurant for chinese food lovers.

• Visited July 2013
Trieste, Italy
“Maybe I was unlucky...”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Being vegetarian I had a limited choice, therefore I guess that everything else was good and tasty... but:
The spring rolls were still frozen inside (if you are in a big hurry, microwave ovens were invented a few years ago)...
The "fresh asparagus" seemed to be fossil and cooked in a very spicy sauce (do they have asparagus in China?)
Even the beer (Pils, not chinese) tasted like it was draft since hours...

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank eballix
Mobile, Alabama
“This was our favorite”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Chinese restaurant in Bonn. The location is convenient and parking was always available in the area when we visited. Our daughter loves their duck and ordered it every time. It was always consistently good with crispy skin and moist meat.
You can walk to it from the Maritim hotel, which is nice for out of town people.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank FrauLecker
Cologne, Germany
“Great food and good location”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The food and location is great. We love Chinese food and the variety of dishes is also fair. The prices are good and we visit this place quite often. The staff can occasionally be a bit rude we felt with their fake smiles and condescending gestures. Otherwise, we found this restaurant to be good and widely recommend it to anyone who loves Chinese cuisine.

• Visited March 2012