“Great steak in Bochum ”

Ranked #8 of 544 Restaurants in Bochum
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

Went with colleagues. Great steak with sauce au poivre. The waiter could have been more friendly with those who didn't speak German. Reasonable price for a good quality meat, 27 Euros for salad, steak, chips and a few beers.

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

Been there two days as we got the best beef ever
Need no pepper or salt as the taste is worth a 10
Go there and find out your self

Reviewed March 14, 2017

We visited and were seated immediately, we were given English menus (I am fluent in German) however my colleague was not so this was nice. They gave us a complimentary salad to start, then I had the El Toro burger, which comes without a bun, with fries and Mexican beans, this was pleasant and hot which is nice. Good atmosphere and priced reasonably. My colleague had the entrecôte which was cooked nicely and served with a baked potato.
Overall a good experience.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

This was my third time visiting this Restaurant. Though the name sounds Argentinian steak house, actually it is run by a Croatian. Last time I ordered filet steak but I wanted to have a different type of food. So I ordered a dish for two persons. That consists of filet steak, roast beef, file pork, and bacons. 0.5 l house wine is also served. The amount of food is more than for two persons but they were quite tasty except for the bacon. it was a bit overcooked and dried. So, I subtract one star out of five. Otherwise, it was a fantastic dinner.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

It was our first time in Bochum and as usual we looked a place for a good piece if meat and Trip Advisor recommended us this Place, which was very close to our hotel and resulted a very warm and delicious place. We were a group of 12 and the place treated us as Kings!, the food is very, very good, service was fast and the waiters were kind all time, so if you do not know were to go, it is a very nice place. and if you show you are passing a good time, be prepared because it may be the case that the last drink is on the house!