See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

1st of all I am going to say hotel is fine With great service especially from Thomas and Ella. However the company website needs to change. it asks you to click things you want in your hotel and I clicked wifi car park and disabled access. it then got rid of a few hotels from the list so I choose a hotel and book (I booked 3 hotels from company this way back in England) so it know I need disabled access right cos it just asked me? wrong I am supposed to tell them after I need accessible room, the 1st 2 hotels I booked were fine but arrived at this one to be told we only have one suitable room and is full! I was supposed to be staying there 5 days and although Thomas really helped bringing in a seat so I could climb into shower and moved a bed for more space I couldn't even use the toilet so had to change hotel. make sure you confirm access if you need it, I would return but know to check now

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The best Ibis Budget hotel I have stayed in(apart from the 'new' one in central Dresden!) 10 minutes easy walk from a tram stop, 15 mins to city centre from there. A few McDonald's type restaurants in area, but lots in the city. Buy a four-journey ticket or day(tages) ticket for best value on trams.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is the first Ibis Budget we have stayed in. We were impressed by the value for money and size of room compared with Ibis hotels we have stayed in previously.

Access to central Bielefeld was about 20 minutes walk and then a short tram ride.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013

very clean nice, safe friendly hotel, very basic, free internet and loads of parking, only 10mins drive to city centre at most. Stayed a few times, will happily stay again.

One of the nicer budget hotels in the area...

Room Tip: rear room is better
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Simple hotel.
Breakfast was good, but not much choice. They had fresh pistolets and croissants.
Bed was a wooden shelf with a mattress on it, but it was quite allright. Good environment, quiet hotel. Friendly staff.
Room, bathroom and toilet on the room were very clean!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo