See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stayed at hotel Ibis in Bielefeld from 27 January until 2 of February. The service was just horrible! I was refused in breakfast one morning though I paid for it. The person at the reception screamed and showed very arrogant behaviour. After some time a piece of bread was thrown to me on a plate. I have never faced this kind of service at any hotel in the world in my life!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I forgot my electric toothbrush in room 210 - how can i get it back ?

Quiet area, nice clean hotel and rooms, good service, good breakfast - we would stay there again with pleasure!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This was our 4th visit to Bielefeld and staying at his hotel. Thomas the manager and his staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are cleaned daily.
We have also stayed here in the winter with heavy snow and the temperatures to match. There are thermostats in each room so you can have it set at the temperature you require.
There is a TV and alarm clock in the rooms but no tea making facilities. So if you like an early morning brew I would recommend bringing a travel kettle ect . Or you can book the continental breakfast with a vast selection or pop to burger king. The TV channels are all German so I take my portable DVD player to watch as my German is non existent.
All rooms are on suit with a shower and separate toilet. These are like a prefab cubicle affair so not posh but serve the purpose for which they were intended. Shower is strong and always piping hot.

The hotel is set back from the main road behind a 24/7 burger king. This being handy for a snack you do get noise from the cars using the drive through (if your room is at the front) and the road if you leave the window open. With them closed hardly a sound.
There is a tram stop about 5mins walk away and it is also on a bus route with stops very nearby. So getting into town using public transport is a breeze from this hotel.

This being a budget hotel it rates very highly.
Would I stay again ? YES
Would I recommend to a friend ? YES
If you like to lounge in your room half the day this is not a hotel for you.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2012

etap hotel in bielefeld germany is a very clean hotel and the staff are always on hand to assist you. the rooms are spotless and to decorated to a high standard. its close to the local shops and only a short tram ride away from the town centre. if u need a snack during the night then there are vending machines located in reception area. evean though it is located behind burger king you dont get the smell drafting into the hotel.i would definatly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: i have marked swimming pool and fitness centre as average as this hotel did not provide these. Its similar to uk travel lodge only better
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family