“Great curry!”

Ranked #11 of 393 Restaurants in Bielefeld
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Great curry and plesant unrushed service...up there with the best curry houses I've been to in UK. Authentic Indian .

There are newer reviews for Kohinoor

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Finally I have found a curry house in Germany!! You must go here the food is excellent, full of flavour and spice. The nan bread is the best I have ever tasted freshley made on site. Service is excellent!! Will be returning this week!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Coming from the UK and eating at man curry houses this is one of the best ones I have been too. The staff were polite and we barely noticed them; very attentive also. The food and drinks came in good time. I'm a believer that if the food takes a little longer to arrive then it will generally be of better quality and it was excellent.

The tikka masala was a bit more spicier than the UK but was very good. The prices were good, a little more expensive but it hunk it reflects in the quality.

Overall, I would highly recommend.

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Good: poppadums (2each) with mango chutney/hot pickles/2 raitas. Lamb dish 32 (forget name) garlic nan.

?: paneer was NOT paneer (milk curdled with lemon then pressed dry). We speak with authority having enjoyed ponir on many occasions and also having made it ourselves. The paneer here was too soft and too cheesey. Too much salt in main course dishes.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My parents, my boyfriend and I went to Kohinoor's today for my dad's birthday. It is Wednesday today so I wasn't surprised that the place wasn't packed.

However, even though there were only a couple of people there it took quite a while until our orders were taken and even longer for the food to be served. After placing our orders we waited about an hour.

Each of us took something different (lamb, chicken legs, chicken and beef) for everyone to share. The food was great! It was spicy and was almost as good as the best Indian food I've had so far (which was in the UK).

When we were done the waitress surprised us with a sundae for everyone of us - on the house because it took them so long to serve our food.

I would definitely recommend this place because the food was lovely and really worth the money!