See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2018

What impressed me most in this hotel was their good faith when handling a problem in my reservation. I had reserved two rooms, one for my wife and my kid, and another for myself. When we got there they allowed us to share the same room, and I payed half of the price I was expecting to pay. They did not charge anything for this change, and it all was handled in strict good faith. Besides this very important point, the hotel installations are quite adequate and the service is good. I certainly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

I liked this hotel. A traditional feel to it. Late arrivals catered for by an outside safe that they supply the access code for provided you arrange this in advance. Cheerful breakfast staff. Fair choice for breakfast which is from 07h00 on weekdays. Rostock can be expensive to stay but this hotel seemed a good price.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Reasonably priced hotel not far from city centre. Staff very helpful and generally the hotel is very good value for money. I would definitely recommend staying at the hotel and I will most likely go back again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

We have only good things to say about Hotel an der Stadthalle. Very pleasant and helpful staff, very clean and comfortable modern rooms, absolutely wonderful beds, although it would have been nice with an extra pillow. We could buy lunchboxes for our journey home as we were leaving before breakfast. Great value for money too. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I spent only one night. I checked in later than 21:00 and checked out early than 6:00. Nevertheless, the accommodation was arranged perfectly. I received all the needed for a business trip documents at the reception.

Date of stay: August 2017