“Top Hotel”

The Ritz-Carlton, Wolfsburg
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Wolfsburg
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Have been there during the dragon boat annual event and we're amazed about the level of quality this hotel brings along with both soft and hardware!
Extremely friendly staff and not fake but truly hospitality oriented.
Acceptable prices for the level of service offered.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Having been at this Ritz when it first opened, this visit is disappointing. Rooms are very Spartan for a Ritz. Air conditioning cannot cope with this June's high temperatures. There is not enough lighting by the bed in the rooms. The staff, however, us outstanding. Great location adjacent to AutoStadt.

1  Thank KARXPRT
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here and the service was absolutely amazing people who work there are extremely fantastic. I can't say enough nice things about them. They made our trip very special. The location was Great since we we're there to see volkswagen. The restaurant in the hotel was really good as well. You have a lot to enjoy in Germany. The Great food and all the different sites to see. Staying here was definitely the icing on there cake.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2013

A birthday treat for myself from the fella along with the AutoStadt experience as we're both VW enthusiasts.

Upon pulling up a concierge turns up with a trolley, unloads all our bags whilst another disappeared with the car and then welcomed by the ladies on Reception followed by a Reservation Supervisor (Christin Sandmann) who took a good 15mins to show us the whole hotel, it's facilities, our room, how the aircon and lighting system worked and when we popped out to AutoStadt to book our tickets for various things we got back to the room to find a handwritten welcome card with a tray full of cakes and chocolates!

We experienced a problem with the AutoStadt booking desk across the road (awful staff and attitude issues) but I buzzed Christin who simply sorted it and we didn't even have to pay the 40Euros.

I unfortunately had an awful nights sleep as the mattress had collapsed and sunken into the bedframe (I hadn't actually realised this until the morning, just thought it was an extremely soft mattress) so suffered with a bad back the next morning but Christin refunded (quibble-free) 100Euros and gave me a Ritz towel and candle gift set on departure by way of an apology.

If you don't want to get all dressed up for dinner, you can order the same food on Room Service and the guy literally sets up your dinning table in the room as it would be in the restaurant complete with table flowers and leaves the hot food in an oven built within the trolley!

The 2 person bath with built in headrests was lovely and we ventured into the heated outdoor infinity swimming pool which was lovely on the sunny day we had.

Room Tip: We were in room 101 which was a newer refurbed room which overlooked the main entrance, VW Towers an...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HeichC
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Fantastic, Fantastic and Fantastic. All of it. It was my first business trip to Germany Wolfsburg. The hotel staff surely made it special for me. They were kind and helpful. They even offered me breakfast kit when I had to take an early morning flight.

Room Tip: Room facing the Autostadt
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I don't write many reviews, but I must share my positive experience at this hotel this time.
Aftert driving the rental car I just picked from the HAJ airport to the Ritz-Carlton in Wolfsburg, I saw a crack on the windshield that the rental car agency forgot to tell me about. So I took the rental car paperwork with me when the Ritz-Carlton front desk welcomed me to the hotel. He asked me why I am taking the rental car paperwork.
As soon as he heard that there's a defect on the car, he said he would call the rental car company on my behalf to sort it out. Within 24 hours, a new rental car delivered to me at the hotel without me lifting a finger! The manager at the Ritz took the initiative to solve my rental car problem to help me stay on schedule for my meetings. I am impressed!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank skimilesOrange_CA
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This will have been my 3rd stay at the Ritz Carlton Wolfsburg and I am always pleased by this hotel. Amazing staff location and room service. Rooms are modern and beautiful. Always worth the trip to the Autostadt....

Room Tip: must have a view of the Autostadt to make the whole trip worthwhile..
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wolfsburg
Innside by Melia Wolfsburg
Parkhotel Wolfsburg
Parkhotel Wolfsburg
#6 of 27 in Wolfsburg
Steigenberger Parkhotel Braunschweig

Been to The Ritz-Carlton, Wolfsburg? Share your experiences!