Novotel Hannover
$342
$308
$298
  • Pool
Hotel Loccumer Hof(Hannover)(Great Value!)
$160
$145
  • Restaurant
DORMERO Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
$351
$259
$541
$446
Hotel Amadeus(Hannover)(Great Value!)
$280
$111
  • Breakfast included
Leonardo Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
$313
$271
$224
$188
Priceline
  • Pool
Ibis Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
$125
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfair tradecookie factoryfluffy towelshotel teamstationary bikeunderground stationsuperior roomclean and modern hotelgreat rategreat hotelhot and cold optionswelcome drinkbeer gardennice saunahigh floorstayed two nightsgreat business
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Great looking Novotel! Rooms were very modern with a great layout. The staff that checked us in were very helpful and gave us a map and information on the trams. There are tram stops nearby and very easy to get around on. Take a tram to the centre and then trams out to the gardens or town hall. There is a pizza joint nearby otherwise dinner in town. Hannover is just lovely and we enjoyed our stay. It was about 10 euros to the train station. Lots of taxis available, easy ro walk around and not overcrowded.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Used this hotel several times .

Typical Germanic efficiency .All areas are clean and well maintained.Rooms are ok ,a little soulless but as a one or two night stay over it is fair value.

Common areas bar and restaurant are all well run ,staff very courteous and helpful.

all in all it is an good value base but for a leisure break I would head to one of the more central hotels with a little more character.

Station very close and an easy run from the airport

Room Tip: my guess is all rooms are pretty identical,clean functional but a little cookie cutter
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed here as part of a group attending a conference in the city and was really pleased with the thought that had gone into the design of the room. From a woman's viewpoint, to have so many electric sockets around the room and near the mirror was a bonus. The hotel manager came to see me each day to make sure I was being looked after and the reception staff could not do enough to help. The man in charge of the bar was also a delight and very personable. Thank you to everyone for making my stay so good.

They have an excellent conference area in addition to the hotel. Free wifi and a very decent breakfast. Only 2 stops on the underground from the train station in the town centre.

I would stay here again if I visited the city.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Excellent hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Cosy lobby, bar and restaurant. Breakfast buffet very good. On Sundays until 2pm so you can sleep long and then have brunch. Nice sauna and welness. No swimming pool but spacious jacuzzi. WiFi for a small fee. Rooms are spacious and specially formed: not square but rounded. We had 2 kids that slept in decent add on beds. For 1 (!) eur extra we got late check out till 3 pm. Location Ok: next to U bahn Lister Platz that takes you directly into the city center. Also next to the start of the Lister Meile shopping street. Parking garage for 7 eur per day.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

The first thing I will say is that the underground car park is a bit confusing if you don't read German, after asking reception where the guests parked she explained but there were no spaces left. We parked in another part of the car park and that was ok because it was the weekend.
The hotel itself is very clean and spacious. I would prefer the old type but this was ok for it's purpose. The check in was smooth and we were given wifi codes for free which was a bonus. One thing I would say about the wifi is that it does keep logging you out so you have to keep reconnecting.
The rooms are very nice and clean. The bed was very good and the bathroom was really nice. The shower is amazing, this is because its very big. The complimentary toiletries are of a high standard as well.
Now I move onto the food, it was amazing. I had one of there burger and chips from the menu and would have to say it was one of the best I've had. The breakfast was lovely as well.
The only things that let the hotel down are the seats in the bar area. They are not comfy what so ever. They are these new fashion seats that have no support at all for your back, we had to sit in the restaurant instead to find better seats.
The second thing was the bar man, when I asked him something he didn't understand instead of saying pardon or excuse me he said WHAT, which annoyed me a bit. The last thing was the wifi.
Overall I was very impressed with this hotel and would defiantly come back, before I forgot in the men's toilets they have deodorant and hair wax which is a nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2013