Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Trip.com
$63
eDreams
Hotels.com$68
Expedia.com$68
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2015

Whilst attending an exhibition at the local Messe, we stayed here as a base.

Whilst very busy, the only time I waited was to check in. At this time I paid up-front so that I didn't have to wait again at check out.

The room was well appointed with a great shower. Whilst I prefer a double bed to a single, I can't blame the hotel because I used an agent to book on my behalf and they were not experienced enough to know.

A great hotel in a good location, If you need a change of restaurants, there are good options within walking distance and good value.

Not perhaps the first choice hotel for a holiday destination, but then again, this would serve as a great base.

Room tip: Be specific of what room type you need, Double, single, twin, etc....
Date of stay: May 2015
1  Thank Andrew p
Quality G, Manager at GHOTEL hotel & living Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2015

Dear guest, many thanks for rating your stay at GHOTEL hotel & living Hanover! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the location. Should you visit Germany again, we would be delighted if you chose a hotel of GHOTEL hotel & living again! Kind regards,
your team of GHOTEL hotel & living Hanover

Reviewed April 16, 2015

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Quality G, Manager at GHOTEL hotel & living Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2015

Reviewed November 3, 2014

This hotel, a former training centre of the now privatized German Federal Post Office, lies 10 minutes by car outside of Hanover's city center. One can still tell that it was a postal property by the Post Office's logo woven into the hallway carpets. They renovated the rooms quite attractively, but public spaces still exude that 1990's civil service aura and there is visibly still reconstruction going on.

Breakfast is lavish and attracts external guests on Sundays which - like in our case - can lead to hotel guests being placed not in the restaurant but in one of the soulless adjacent meeting rooms.

Would I stay here again? Yes, for a rate reflecting the rather remote location and if I had a car with me. Otherwise, Hanover has some better options.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2014

The hotel is somewhat outside of the city so there aren't that many things in terms of nightlife within walking distance. However, there is a grocery store down the street and the restaurant is quite reasonable. I have stayed in some places where the restaurants can be pricey due to the fact that there is nothing else around. That is not the case here, not only is the breakfast free (a full buffet with every thing from eggs and bacon to toast to salmon to bagels with juice, coffee, and tea), but the dinner per person was under 25 euros per person including appetizers, drinks, and entree. There was free wifi that was able to support video calls on my smartphone/tablet.

If you couple all of that with the fact that the rooms were clean, had good bathrooms, and are efficient if only a little bit small and for the price you have a great buy. The staff was helpful when needed and it is only a few minute cab ride from the center of Hannover. Additionally, if you are going to the messe for a show of some kind (AAI or trade fair), the hotel is quite close to a bypass that acts as a more direct route to the show area than going through the middle of town. We did not try out the AC as the weather was cool outside, so we just opened the windows. All in all, this is a great place to stay, especially if you are there on business.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Quality G, Marketing Manager at GHOTEL hotel & living Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2014

Dear guest,

many thanks that you took the time to write such a detailed review about your stay at GHOTEL hotel & living Hannover. We were very happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to meet your taste with our culinary offers.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in one of our hotels!

Kind regards,
your team of GHOTEL hotel & living

Reviewed October 14, 2014

Stayed at this property during a business trip to Hannover. I booked this hotel as last available option as due to a fair in town everything else was sold out. I was concerned as this is rated a 3 star hotel and my expectation of the stay was very low.
But, what a great surprise in the most positive way. From the very helpful and friendly staff, the right sized very comfortable and clean room to their very good bar and restaurant - all situated in a beautiful quiet park, it turned out to be one of my best stays.
Back to Hannover, I will only book this hotel in the future.

Room tip: All rooms are very good
1  Thank 0108

Dear guest,

many thanks for rating your stay at GHOTEL hotel & living Hannover! We were very happy to read such a positive feedback. Maybe you would also like to visit us in one of our other hotels during future trips to Germany?

Best regards,