Stayed here for 2 nights during CeBIT which was really easy to get to (10 minute walk maximum). I arrived with my work colleague at 12:00 so we were 2 hours early to check in - one room was ready and the receptionist said she would get a phone call in a few minutes as to whether the other room was ready.
My colleague took the first room and I waited... and waited.. and waited. After 15 minutes I approached the desk again to be told yes, the room was ready - I think she forgot about me!
The room itself was huge and very clean - the complimentary water, beer and crisps were a nice touch. There was a separate closet, bath and shower and the whole room was furnished to a high standard.
I slept incredibly well as the bed was extremely comfortable and it was really quiet despite being the closest room to the lift - I didn't have breakfast in the restaurant so can't comment about that, however the cocktails in the bar were really, really good and the bar tender was polite and attentive so would definitely recommend a Singapore Sling or Vanilla Sky!
My biggest bugbear was the internet - It was very slow (not high speed like suggested) and my phone was not able to connect to the WIFI at all. I'm not sure if there's a one device per room rule, however it was slightly frustrating having to boot my laptop up when I just wanted to check for new email.
The hotel is a fair distance from the centre of town and the airport. It was 69 EUR to the hotel from the airport in a taxi and between 25 EUR and 30 EUR to get a taxi into town and the same back again - apparently the train is 5 EUR and is very close to the hotel, so if you're doing Hannover on a budget, I'd certainly recommend that option.
If you're not worried about the internet and happy to take public transport into the centre or get an expensive taxi then I would certainly recommend this hotel - It's comfy, quiet and safe so ticks a lot of the things I like - I would have just liked to work from my hotel room and upload various files quickly, not wait for 5 minutes each time :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether Business, Deluxe or Designer category: all the 200 rooms have the comfort of an international first-class hotel. 3 restaurants, 14 prestigious conference rooms, indoor swimming pool with sauna and roman steam bath. Grounds of Hannover Fair and TUI-Arena are directly located near the hotel. Central Hannover can be reached in a few minutes by car or suburban train. Direct connections to the motor ways. 400 parking spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Premier Parkhotel Kronsberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Parkhotel Kronsberg Hotel Hannover
- Best Western Hannover
- Hannover Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Hannover