All reviews the main train station great location free mini bar single room tourist information center schnitzel shopping street close proximity reception staff breakfast buffet nice restaurant business trip would stay here again comfortable room good size yogurt minibar
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Great service, free minibar, naar the old town, bars and restaurants behind the railwaystation (north), and the city center. CAR park few minutes walk. Great staff, Nice restaurant. Great hotel for a weekend citytrip.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2018

This was a short one night stay for a business trip in Hanover so I decided to stay in city center. The hotel is in an almost perfect location - near the train station and city center is right around the corner. The room was small but I expected it since I chose the cheapest room. It has everything that one would need for a business trip. Tho, I wish to have a coffee maker in the room since I was up early for a conference call. Like most hotels in Germany, there is no A/C. The weather was nice but I can see in a hot day like the recent heat wave in Germany, it could be unpleasant.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Single room with good bed and fine WIFI.
Surprisingly quiet, with effective glazing, in spite of being located only one minute on foot from the busy main station.
Excellent shower.
The in-house restaurant [that I I have reviiwed separately} was an added bonus: I had litle time but there was no need to go outside in order to search for a good restaurant.

The breakfast buffet was rich in bread, meats, egss, sausages, and some fish; cereals and fruits, juices and hot drinks. At € 18:50 it was not cheap, but certainly priceworthy.

The single mishap during my stay was that the tea-water in the gigantic samovar ran out just before I want to pour mine...
It was the filled with 10 litres and it took half an hour beofre they began to get hot.
I then asked for the kitchen to boil water just for me in a smaller pan (which I should have done directly).

It was a good time at Kaiserhof and I would be happy to come back.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This hotel is in a great location if you like to be right across from the train station. Hotel itself was clean. No air conditioning and the beds are super hard... The restaurant had a beautiful tea room/restaurant where breakfast was served which was very nice.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

The location is good, just across the street of Hannover Hauptbahnhof.
The double room was the best I have ever lived in until now, with old-fashioned wooden furniture.
It was quite an excellent experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Central-Hotel K, Leiter Front Office at Central-Hotel Kaiserhof, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Dear Guest,

thanks for your time and feedback.
We are taking your assessment to our hearts.

yours faithfully